Feel at home! Varicty Living manage over 150+ properties across Bangor, ranging from:
- Luxury Studio apartments with en-suite facilities
- 9+ bed houses with single and double rooms
If you don’t want the hassle of paying the utility bills yourself, enquire about the all-inclusive packages and bolt-on’s. Find out more >
Contracts are available for whole property or room only basis.
The full list of properties can be found on our Property Page.
What you can expect from a Varcity Living property…
High Standard Student Living. Your parents wouldn’t want to live in damp accommodation so why should you? We believe in high quality living standards and are fighting the stigma of poor quality, damp and cold student accommodation by using our experience in the construction industry to combat the common problems student properties often fall foul of. For example, the insulation of all exterior walls to prevent excessive heat loss and the growth of mould.
Some of our Premium properties enjoy:
- Fully fitted wet rooms
- Mains power showers
- Heated towel rails
- Ergonomically designed and fitted study areas with T.V ports
- Washer dryers
- Breakfast bar
- Content insurance – details to be confirmed in your contract
- LED lighting to reduce your carbon foot print whilst living with Varcity Living
- All Varcity Living properties are fitted with double glazed windows, gas central heated and mains connected power showers.
- We want you to feel as comfortable as you do at home so we have furnished the properties with quality furniture.
- All bedrooms have a designated study area so you can study in comfort.
- All of our Varcity Living properties are regularly inspected and all the necessary fire licences and safety certificates in place. We make sure that all our properties meet current regulations set by the Council and University.
- An approachable landlord. Yes, unlike some nightmare landlord stories you may have heard Varcity landlord Dave Horrocks is friendly, approachable and here to help if you have any questions. He might even be able to offer free Windsurfing tips too! You can also call in to our high street office and discuss questions over a coffee.
- Emergency Call out. A dedicated team of tradesmen and women are on hand at all hours of the day to answer any problems tenants may have. We also have staff in place to give advice about all student housing issues.
- Wifi is available in all properties – this should be arranged by the tenant.
- You can expect a very warm welcome!