My wishlist Property Application Form Report Maintenance Make a payment

Welcome to the Varcity Living property application form. If you have seen a property you wish to rent then please complete the requested details to submit an application.

If you are applying for shared accommodation, then each applicant over the age of 18 needs to submit their own application form.
Fill in the form as fully as you can, failure to do so will result in delays or could even result in a rejected application. Ensure all the information you submit is completely accurate.
You must select ‘Yes’ when promoted to submit a guarantor at the bottom of the first page. If you do not have a guarantor a double deposit may be required, or there is the option to pay the tenancy in full upfront.
Upon completion of the application form you will need to pay a holding deposit to secure your chosen property. The property will remain on the market until this is paid.
Please note that by applying for a property via this form you hereby give your consent to receiving all your documents electronically relating to your tenancy.

In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2020, please view a copy of our draft Occupation Contract here before we take your holding deposit. By submitting this application form you agree to your contract details being stored by Varcity Living.

By submitting your information to us you are agreeing to its use in a reference check (this is not a credit check). Before submitting your offer to the landlord, we will conduct a right to rent check, which we are required to do under Section 22 of the Immigration Act 2014. This check will occur unless you are a British Citizen, Swiss National, from a EEA or have proof of continued right to rent in the UK. As part of your application, each adult occupier must bring a passport into our College Road branch to verify they are the passport holder and to obtain copies for our records. If your Right to Rent cannot be proved your application will be unsuccessful.

Applicant Details

If you are a student, this should be your current or most recent term-time address.

Current Address

Current Landlord or Agent

If you live in a student property or student halls, you still need to provide the details of your Landlord.

Your Employer

Next of Kin


Your Guarantor is the person who will guarantee to pay your rent if for any reason you do not pay. They must be a UK resident and own their own property in the UK.